Saturday, February 10, 2018, 6:00 - 10:00 pm
The Country Club of Rancho Bernardo
This year's gala proceeds go toward funding our spring production, Coppélia.
Building sets, creating costumes, hiring guest artists, and renting a quality venue are all part of giving the dancers a professional experience, but those production costs outweigh our ticket sales.
As a non-profit, we need your help to support the stars of the future and bring Coppélia to life.
At the Gala
- Dinner, dancing, and auction
- Exclusive preview of Coppélia
- Live music from Greg Douglass Band, formerly of the Steve Miller Band and co-writer of the hit "Jungle Love"
- Wine pull raffle
Tickets $65, and include:
- one drink ticket
- complimentary babysitting for SCB families with the "Mini Gala" at SCB studios
Other big ways you can help
Sponsors will be individually acknowledged in the program, and will receive a special experience including meeting guest artists and tour of set backstage after Saturday night show.
Please contact us if you'd like to sponsor any of the following:
- Swanhilda, guest artist & returning alumna $1,000
- Franz, guest artist $1,000
- Dr. Coppelius, guest artist $1,000*
*to be confirmed
- Rental of drops
- Village scene $640
- Dr. Coppelius's caravan interior $560
- Forest legs $425
- Building Dr. Coppelius's caravan $1,000 - $2,000
Donate to silent auction
Growing and maintaining a high-caliber status while remaining a non-profit where tuition and performance fees are low requires dedication on behalf of the artistic staff, dancers, and parents, and we rely on grants and donations. Our goal over the next two years is to increase our grants and donations by fifty percent starting today. Coppelia’s Ball is our annual major fundraiser and we need your support through participation. We are asking for your attendance to an exceptional event, and if you can’t attend, please help us out with a donation of funds or an item for the silent auction.